A workshop series hosted by Classical Conversations
We start the homeschool journey with joy in the calling God has given us. Along the way, our enemy steps in and steals the joy. But in Jesus’ Name, we have authority to take it back! We can take simple, practical steps to pursue joy in our homeschools. But we need wisdom from one another to know what to actually do. If you are in the Birmingham, AL area, join me as we reclaim joy in our homeschool journeys.
- Reclaiming Joy on a Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Homeschool Day
- Reclaiming Joy by Cultivating Family Conversations
- Reclaiming Joy while Managing Multiple Children
- Reclaiming Joy by Teaching from a State of Rest
- Reclaiming Joy by Creating Vision for Your Homeschool Year